The most complete, thorough guitar setup offered anywhere.
- Thoroughly inspect guitar for issues
- Check & set neck relief
- Check nut slot heights, file as needed
- Check every fret from E to e for level
- Dress sharp fret ends
- Check all screws, bolts, etc. tighten as needed
- Check output jack & repair as needed
- Check shielding & grounds. Address issues
- Check & clean electronics, pots, switches, etc.
- Clean & condition fretboard
- Eliminate light fret wear
- Polish frets
- Clean & polish guitar
- Install new strings, stretch & tune
- Set string heights (saddles)
- Set intonation
6 Screw bridges – If a floating tremolo is desired, let me know your preferences. I can either float, deck or lock down the trem for you (making your Strat a “hardtail”) in a non-permanent manner at no extra charge.
Floyds & 2-screw bridges – Add $30 (Also, any other floating bridge or one that does not have screw-adjustable intonation).
Add $10 for strings if not supplied. We use only top-rated strings (D’Addario, Ernie Ball, Martin, etc.)